I’m always telling my friends how it’s the little things in life that truly make me happy and give me the most enjoyment. I definitely need to start focusing on the positive things in my life, so I’ve started to chronicle the things that make me smile or bring me joy, each week.
01) Slowly filling up my happiness jar <3
02) Perfecting my Birthday Cake Marshmallows recipe.
03) Eating healthier. Lots more salads and fruit!
04) The Clone Wars on Netflix! I finally get to watch it!
05) Finding out that I’m going to California in June!
06) Counting down the days to the Veronica Mars movie.
07) Seeing the Veronica Mars movie!
08) Spring cleaning! Out with the old, in with the new!
09) Rediscovering how much I love blogging.
10) Having old t-shirts look good on me again.
11) Finding out (for the second time) that I am cancer free.
12) Celebrating my no cancer status with good drinks and great friends.
13) Flirtatious texts and discussions.
14) Walks in the rain.
15) Drinking green beer for the first time with my roommates.
16) Discovering new music.
17) Being called “love”. It’s so cute :)
18) Finally learning how to use eyeliner.
19) Finding the most perfect gold eyeliner.
20) Introducing my roommate to Veronica Mars & seeing how fast he becomes addicted.
21) Endless texts with Trouble. I love our discussions.
22) Dark Chocolate Guinness Brownie Bites with Brown Sugar Frosting.
23) Being chosen to review an Influenster VoxBox.
24) Being called both a “vixen” and a “smoldering temptress” on St. Patrick’s Day.
25) Being called hot on St. Patrick’s Day.
26) Decorating a cake for a customer for the first time in 3 years.
27) Being with my group of friends at Ladies Night and just having a blast.
28) Spending a Friday night watching old episodes of The Pretender with Trouble complete with junk food, playful banter and the best hugs.