I’m always telling my friends how it’s the little things in life that truly make me happy and give me the most enjoyment. I definitely need to start focusing on the positive things in my life, so I’ve started to chronicle the things that make me smile or bring me joy, each week.
01) Officially being taken out of the deli department and transferred into bakery, like I have wanted.
02) Getting my first raise since starting my new job.
03) Finding out that something I had believed, was actually right – even if someone else refuses to see it.
04) Removing negative people from my life, once and for all – it feels fantastic.
05) Taking charge and talking to someone I once thought destroyed me. It shook me up for a couple days, but certainly helped.
06) Tickle fights and private jokes with a close friend.
07) Being with my friends on a Friday night.
08) Whiskey Sours <3
09) Discovering the amazingness of flat-out wraps.
10) Forcing myself to try and walk 10k steps a day – and loving it.
11) Library books make me ridiculously happy.
12) Rewatching Veronica Mars in preparation for the movie.
13) Finally getting a chance to watch movies with D.
14) Tipsy sing-a-longs with Trouble, J and Blondie.
15) Twitchy and Squeakers <3
16) Seeing Ben as often as I possibly can.
17) Cuddling with my cat Orion after a long day at work.
18) My brand new phone. Holy moly, I love the S4.
19) Realizing that I have feelings for someone, which means I truly am moving on.