I’m always telling my friends how it’s the little things in life that truly make me happy and give me the most enjoyment. I definitely need to start focusing on the positive things in my life, so I’ve started to chronicle the things that make me smile or bring me joy, each week.
01) My walks to and from work, making me realize just how beautiful this area really is. See? ^^
02) Finding a red lipstick that compliments my coloring. Loooove it.
03) Rediscovering my love for Tumblr.
04) Reading tons of books. I hadn’t been reading as much as I had missed it.
05) Getting internet again. Dear god, how I’ve missed it.
06) Seeing C every week. I miss him during the week but it makes cuddling that much more important.
07) Losing weight – I’m officially down 30 lbs. And it feels good.
08) Wearing C’s shirts when I stay over – and being small enough that they fit.
09) Baggy men’s pj pants. My own. I buy the mens ones because they are super comfy.
10) Shopping with Twitchy and the kiddos.
11) Long talks and tons of laughs with twitchy while tackling mundane activities such as folding laundry.
12) Hanging out with my closest girl friend Rachel. Love her to pieces and love learning more about this nerdy, awesome chica.
13) Having to go shopping because all my clothes are too big.
14) My new tablet. Makes blogging easier.
15) Making plans with C for the spring.
16) Planning to see my uncle and his family in June!
What are the little things that you’ve experienced lately that make you happy? Leave me a comment and share your happiness with me :)